On their own, Lightbars make stand-out features that offer architectural accent lighting. Their narrow profile and sleek design allows them to slot in almost anywhere allowing them to be easily incorporated into wall designs, stair and floor lighting, shelves or furniture.
Multiple Lightbars can be programmed together to act in a unified sequence. When laid side-by-side they offer a large surface to play with, where light and colour can dance from one Lightbar to another. When placed behind a single diffusion panel the light from each Lightbar blends into the one next to it, offering a beautiful glowing surface with dynamic light capabilities.
Lightbar provides the light source in our Edge Lit Glass and LightGlaze products, where it helps to deliver stunning glass signage, partitioning and feature walls. Its bright uniform illumination ensures our glass is beautifully and evenly lit.
The aluminium profile is anodised offering a clean sleek finish that can be powder coated to match any RAL colour in your design.
• Lightbars consist of a row of LED lights that sit at the base of an aluminium profile, while an optional acrylic lid acts to diffuse the light.
• Suitable for internal or external applications.
• They can be installed directly onto a surface with screws, or fixed by dedicated mounting brackets making them efficient to install.
• Lightbar lengths are available from 300mm to 6000mm.
• Made in our UK based manufacturing plant, with only the highest quality components.