- Ultra slim
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited maximum size
- Easy to install
- Very robust
- Better suited to higher ceilings
- Clean, frameless and modern feel
- Great value across large areas
- Requires specialist installation
There are several options when it comes to LED ceilings and if you’ve got a large ceiling area to cover with an expanse of even light, it can be hard to know what the best solution is.
We’ve put together an objective comparison of the three main contenders – backlit acrylic panels, backlit fabric panels and backlit stretch ceilings – highlighting their design appeal, merits and limitations.
A robust, framed LED Lighting panel with diffused, even lighting to a stretched fabric front face